ISCOM: KEY FACTS
Founded in Paris in 1986.
- 3000 students
- A national network of campuses and administrative offices
- An international MBA degree in partnership with an AACSB-accredited American university.
7 academic institutions in France:
- Paris, Lille, Lyon, Montpellier, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Rouen.
A « Grande École » program
- A five-year State-Certified Degree, level I
- 5 majors :
- PR and events management
- Interactive and multimedia communications
- Corporate and brand communications
- Advertising and marketing communications
- International global communications [ISCOM PARIS]
- 5 work-study programs combining training and work experience
- A dynamic staff made of women and men passionate about both education and the field of communications
- A communications degree combining both the strategic and managerial aspects of communications in its curriculum.
- Professional programs, internships, industry challenges, agency competitions, professional teachers, and career counselling
- Graduates specialized in international communication
- International teachers and professionals
- The most recent information technology is included in the curriculum. ISCOM is accredited by Apple to instruct video production with Final Cut.